New Graduates - starting from June onwards
Based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
You should be an undergraduate who is finishing a degree (in any subject) in 2018.
We are inviting applications from final year students who are keen to secure a Graduate Recruitment Consultant job when they complete their degree course this year. We will hold initial interviews to fit around your current schedule. Undergraduates from any degree course will be considered and you do not need any previous experience in the recruitment industry.
Our vacancies are for both trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a team of like-minded individuals at our modern offices on the Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham, which has easy access to either Southampton or Portsmouth via the M27 motorway.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a successful professional recruitment company which has been recognised as one of the top 250 recruitment companies in the UK. We have a proactive and fun office environment that helps our graduates to thrive and we provide excellent recruitment and sales training. As well as a good basic salary you will be able to earn additional commission and bonuses as well as a wide range of extra benefits including various team-based rewards.
You will need to have strong communication skills, a competitive nature and a desire to be the best you can be. A confident telephone manner is essential since our Recruitment Consultants spend a lot of time talking to their customers on the phone. If you are interested in working in recruitment for a forward thinking and successful company, a career with Blueprint Recruitment could be a really good choice for you.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job