New Enquiry Handler - Legal Services
We are currently recruiting for an Enquiry handler to join one of our most prominent legal clients. They are expanding and due to growth are looking to add to their new business team.
The role is completing client facing and is the main responsibility is to build a rapport with clients and ensure they have a positive welcome to the business. The successful candidate will be receiving incoming calls and be the first point of contact for new clients. A high level of customer service is expected.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Ensuring all client queries are handled in a timely and professional manner, whilst giving full and accurate information
- First point of contact, dealing with all telephone queries from individuals who are not currently clients of the Firm or are new clients
- Providing solutions to the client's legal requirements, ensuring they are signposted to the most appropriate team or individuals for their individual legal needs
- Guide clients through the process of making an appointment, attending the Firm's offices and the next steps
- Make the client aware of the benefits of being a client of the Firm
- Meeting and greeting all new clients who enter the Firm's offices
- Keeping accurate records of all client contact
- Identifying additional business opportunities/cross referral opportunities and acting on such opportunities
- Maximising fee income for the department and Firm by converting as many opportunities as possible into new clients/ new matters
The ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to capture data accurately
- Ability to work quickly with precision when dealing with client requests
- Ability to present in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to 'close' a sale and identify new business opportunities
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Hollie Dixon on or apply at . Alternatively, apply online today.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
- New Enquiry Handler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'