Job Title: New Enquiries Team Leader £18,000-£21,000 Chesterfield
A fantastic opportunity has come up to work for an expanding Claims centre in Staveley, Chesterfield. This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to transition into a legal setting and exercise their team leadership skills.
* Ability to manage a team of New Claims advisors effectively.
* Explain claims procedures to clients and assist the team in training and development with this.
* Work closely with the Fee Earners and ensure effectiveness in the claims handling procedure.
* Answer online web enquiries.
* Inputting important data into the computer systems accurately.
* Experience in a customer advisory role in a team leader position, ideally in a call centre environment.
* Ambitious individual that has a keen interest in the legal sector and looking for that first step into this area.
* Professional and pro-active attitude with the ability to manage a large team competently.
* Experience in claims handling is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has Team Leader experience that is looking for a new challenging role. If this is of interest to you then contact Hollie Dixon on . Alternatively, please apply online today.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
- New Enquiries Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'