Our client is a specialist legal services firm offering an alternative debt solution to consumers facing claims in debt.
We are currently recruiting for a New Engagement Executive who will be responsible for introducing the company to prospective new clients and managing the onboarding process.
This is a new role internally and offers an excellent opportunity to a proactive and dynamic professional. The successful candidate will join a small team and will work closely with an experienced commercial barrister.
This role will be measured against a framework of both quantitative and qualitative targets.ResponsibilitiesENQUIRY MANAGMENT
Enquiries are generated by our marketing partners through social channels and website enquiries.
Although this role has no responsibility for marketing or developing paid social channels, experience of generating enquiries through organic social channels would be beneficial, predominantly Facebook (well established) and Instagram (new channel for the business).
The successful candidate will work with management to review the performance of paid marketing and optimise advertising / audiences to improve quality of enquiries. Ultimate responsibility for generating relevant enquiries will be part of this role, we have a marketing partner who will.
This role is responsible for the development of these enquiries to create qualifying leads. This will be through:
- Facebook messenger chat (with assistance of existing chatbot).
- Email correspondence.
- Engagement with organic social channels.LEAD DEVELOPMENT
We have a limited database of qualified leads from previous marketing activity (over the past circa 16 months). It is expected that most new business will be driven by new enquiries through the channels above; alongside that it may be beneficial to retarget old leads through email and telephone campaigns. The successful candidate must have a confident manner in both written and oral communication to develop these campaigns.
It may also be valuable to create leads through developing a network of introducers and/or encouraging referrals for new business. The company is making efforts to create relationships with charities and other not-for-profit organisations who may be inclined to promote our services to their beneficiaries. Experience of creating and managing introducer relationships would be advantageous in this role.NEW BUSINESS SALES
The successful candidate will be responsible for all new business sales. This will include:
- Calls and emails to develop enquiries / leads.
- Introduction to CLB and our legal services to consumers in debt.
- Information gathering to qualify leads and identify the merits of a potential case.
- Passing the potential cases for a legal review.
- Agreeing monthly fees (our fees vary on a case by case basis; we do our best to make these affordable to each client whilst maintaining minimum standards).
- Packaging new clients so that case work can begin without delay - including signing agreements and authority forms.
It is also expected that the role will include some limited 'after-sales’ contact to ensure client retention and encourage client testimonials on social channels. This contact will not extend beyond the first 60 days of engagement, after which time our case management team become responsible for client retention.Essentials Skills
- Confident telephone and written style
- Ability to work under pressure and to perform against targets
- Ability to develop relationships and create trust
- Experience of dealing with vulnerable consumers and explaining complex ideas concisely
- Excellent attention to detail - evidenced through experience to date
- Professional and friendly manner
- Self-motivated and proactive; able to use own initiative and judgment to apply processes and solve problems
- Excellent IT literacy - including Microsoft packages and experience of case or client management systems (Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce preferable)
- Team player; supportive and collaborative approach to continuous improvement
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a fast-paced professional services firm. Preferably the legal or financial industries.
Our client is a B2C businesses, the ideal candidate should have a strong record in a sales role in either B2C or B2B environment. B2C experience is not essential; performance in the role may well benefit from an experience of the B2B environment, particularly to promote the image of the brand.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a high volume of enquiries and for converting these to sales. Although experience of high volume / low value sales is not essential, the candidate must have experience of managing similar responsibilities and must be able to demonstrate an organised approach to managing volume.
This role requires a strong record of working on your own initiative, the role is a new role internally and although administration support will be made available where necessary, the successful candidate will be responsible for their own workload and performance. The role reports to director level and will work closely with company management to develop process and monitor performance of marketing / sales. Experience of marketing is not necessary, but an understanding of key principles of SEO and social media would be beneficial.
Full training will be provided on our product and the legal process along with training on the debt industry in general, including alternative solutions and insolvency. Previous experience is not required.
Processes are constantly evolving and adapting to new challenges faced by prospective clients, this is particularly important in the current climate. The candidate will ideally be able to evidence a proactive approach to change and a demonstratable ability to contribute constructively to the development of processes, ideas, and products.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'