We've recruited for the original desk that looked high and low for a new boss.
That's the great news.
So great in fact that we've bought a NEW DESK to work with the original one. Even more desk space here too for future hires, so let's keep the doors open and encourage some applications for this fab organisation that's looking for new folks to add to their team.
If you need refreshing on what the desks in this office are generally looking for here's a reminder:
1. someone that likes to have fun - it's pretty dull being a desk with someone sat behind it with not a lot of personality
2. someone that loves the contracts recruitment business and has had proven success and a happy desk prior
3. professional services experience would be great as you'll be talking to both candidates and clients that might have their own office and a special place for their desk, which might even have a view
4. respect for their team and environment as the well being of all desks and the recruitment consultants that sit behind them is important to this small but super busy and very successful team
If you think you'll be able to convince this desk that you are the perfect partner to work together for the long term then what are you waiting for.
This is a great boutique business that are based in Redhill, and looking to grow based on their success to date.
Opportunity to work not only with a lot of great looking desks but also a great boss, that's no nonsense, supportive and a go getter
* a desk
* on site parking
* private health insurance
* strong salary and commission scheme
For more information about this role, and for a confidential chat contact Raymond George Consultancy. We are a boutique Recruitment for Recruitment Agency specialising in placing Directors, Managers, Team Leaders, experienced Recruiters - we also identify the next generation of Recruiters too! We work across all industry sectors and we'd love nothing more than to support you with your search. Our 25+ years within the recruitment industry means we have the right experience, the knowledge and the know how to help you select your next role and to support you throughout your journey.
- Professional Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job