Our client, a leading law firm in Somerset, is looking for Corporate Solicitor/Associate to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. The client is offering a competitive salary based on experience.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a varied range of agreements including partnerships/shareholders, agency, distribution and loans
- Drafting Terms and Conditions; Sales and purchases; Debentures; Director guarantees; Commercial contracts; Franchises; Joint ventures; Company refinancing
- Managing a varied case-load with flexibility
- Establishing strong working relationships with client and colleagues
- Achieving time and billing targets
- Undertaking any necessary research
You Will Have:
- Minimum of 3 years in a Corporate Solicitor position
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to travel freely between other local offices, using own transport
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, supportive team with excellent opportunities and benefits. With an international client base, the client can promise a varied and stimulating career within the heart of rural Somerset.
- Law Firm