New Client Litigation Assistant
Douglas Scott are calling all Law Graduates in the Manchester area looking for an opportunity to get their foot in the door with an exciting and dynamic firm! My client are keen to appoint Litigation Assistant to sit within their new client team!
My client offer training contracts which are awarded to internal candidates on a rolling start and will start immediately once candidates have proven themselves!
Nearly half of their current partners did their training contracts with the firm and to date they have around 15/20 trainee solicitors which came through this program.
In addition to having three appraisals every year, this firm provides all employees with personalised training and development plans. From the offset you will receive a 3 week training programme which will help you furnish the skills and knowledge required for the Litigation Assistant role.
* Responsible for the client's experience from first contact until retention.
* Obtain all relevant details of a client's claim and review this information with a Partner on a daily basis.
* Recording and updating our case-management system with all client information regarding individual cases.
* This role allows you to develop all 9 professional skills required for training solicitors and give you an understanding of the funding arrangements, client care and we offer a bespoke 3 week training programme at the outset of your employment.
* Law graduates (LLB/GDL/LPC)
* A genuine interest in helping people
* Ability to emphasise and deal with sensitive issues
* Drive and determination to succeed as a litigator
* Logic & Analytical skills
* Ability to problem solve
* Excellent Customer Service skills
Early Shift: 08.00 - 16.30 (1 hour lunch)
Middle Shift: 09:30 - 18.00 (1 hour lunch)
Late Shift: 13.00 - 21.00 (30 minutes lunch)
Saturday - Sunday: 10.00 - 18.00 (1 hour lunch)
23 days per year. Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Any bank holidays worked will be awarded with 1.5x back.
So feel this is the next great step in your career path? Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job