Nelson Permanent Placements are proud to be representing our client who are a leading Telecoms provider based in Telford. Due to growth they're looking for an experienced New Business Team Leader.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished professional with a demonstrable record of achievement who enjoys challenge and working to tight deadlines and has a can-do attitude.
- Basic salary and excellent commission
- Career development and progression
- Additional holidays for long time service
- Healthcare Scheme cover
As the New Business Team Leader, you will be a recognised senior member of the New Business desk and will have a fundamental role within the team. You will have a direct impact on the desks success and performance through both personal contribution meeting and exceeding KPI’s and a clear training structure in place to promote your teams’ development.
You will support, encourage and develop the New Business Team to ensure performance and revenue targets are met/exceeded.
To operate within this role successfully you will be a confident, articulate, highly motivated individual with strong communication skills and a proven sales background to reflect this.
You will be required to support the team through a weekly one-one development session. Utilizing your sales knowledge and experience to provide constructive feedback to develop the teams’ sales ability and enhance their customer engagement and relationships.
Training plans will be devised for individuals to ensure the business objectives are being achieved whilst also investing in each member of the New Business desk.
You will thrive under pressure and will strive to provide exceptional support.
This is a fantastic opportunity with great career progression for the right individual.
- Leading, overseeing and coaching existing and new Sales Executives.
- Meet key business metrics and ensure both personal and team KPIs are met and exceeded.
- Providing a positive and professional demeanour at all times, installing high motivation and morale amongst the team to ensure they have a sense of urgency and capitalise from momentum.
- Preparing and producing performance reports daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly and adhoc as required.
- Providing admin support as directed by the New Business Manager.
- Develop and implement training plans for new & existing staff.
- Produce training materials, manuals or documentation (as required)
- Prepare feedback from one-one team development sessions.
- Undertaking other duties appropriate to the post as agreed with the Head of Sales for support of all sales activities
- Work together with the Sales Consultants to ensure highest customer experience achieved by ensuring the criteria process is followed accurately.
- Work closely with the team to address and resolve issues and implement improvements where needed.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of knowledge regarding all areas of Network Telecom through both self-study and supported development
Minimum of 2 year working within a sales environment is highly preferred.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Professional, presentable and polite.
• A good sense of humor, contributing positively to team morale and the ambience of the Sales team.
• To maintain a positive attitude and be at the forefront of promoting products and services to the team.
• Team player; confident personality and enjoys a challenge.
• Strong communication skills both in written and verbally.
• Minimum of 1 year professional team development experience
• Ability to multi-task; enabling you to prioritise workload depending on agreed time-scales.
• PC literate with good Excel knowledge.
• Good problem solving and communication skills, analytical mind-set.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the email address detailed below. Should you wish to discuss other opportunities in your area, you are welcome to contact our friendly recruitment team.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'