Do you want to be part of the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking Education Recruitment Company? Do you want the opportunity to progress swiftly up the career ladder and want to make a real difference? If so, we may just have the right opportunity for you.
eTeach are the UK’s Number 1 Education Job Board and Specialist Recruitment Business, providing innovative and forward-thinking Education Recruitment services to over 7,500 schools. Founded by an ex-teacher, eTeach are pioneers within the education sector, with a successful track record and many years' experience. A market leader based in Surrey, London & Stevenage, we also now have international offices in Dubai, Australia, New Zealand & Canada.
Helping schools recruit better, smarter, faster and shape the students of tomorrow by helping them find the teachers of today, eTeach is proud to promote what we do and warmly welcome suitably skilled professionals to join us and to be part of our journey.
The successful candidate will be supported by a well performing and experienced team, as well as the Education Sector’s Number 1 recruitment brand, and you will be working in an environment that encourages individual flair, personal growth and an excellent career opportunity.
More About the Role of New Business Team Leader
Salary: £30,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced New Business consultant who is looking for their first leadership opportunity, or a sales individual that has proven experience in leading a team. We are looking for a career driven, highly motivated individual to create, develop and convert opportunities within their region, whilst leading our driven and dynamic internal team. In return the role provides a competitive salary, uncapped commission, on-going training and development.
Achieve agreed targets through the following activity:
- Consultatively selling via the telephone, the purpose of the position is to develop new revenue from the sale of advertising licences to schools and colleges
- Searching and identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business, whilst also following up on new leads and referrals
- Complete the required level of sales calls and other activity necessary to achieve targets and develop your region
- Leading, managing and motivating a Telesales Team to implement a sales strategy, meet agreed targets and achieve maximum results
- Develop good relationships with team members, interact with the team regularly to ensure everyone is on task and manage the agreed levels of calling activity to raise revenue or volume streams in conjunction with sales team
- Working alongside the Sales Director to further each team member’s development: undertaking monthly one-to-ones with each member and providing training, mentorship and support to support the team in achieving targets and improving overall progress
- To work closely with the Sales Director and act as the main point of contact and representative for the team for all other departments within the company
More about the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- A skilled influencer and problem solver with consultative selling experience
- An exceptional communicator, with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Self-motivated, flexible and determined approach to sales.
- Highly driven, with enthusiasm to meet high sales.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and driven, with the ability to motivate themselves and others to meet high sales targets.
- Ability to cope under demanding pressure.
- Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to manage via influence and lead a team successfully.
- Detail orientated, with the ability to create reports, analyse and interpret volumes of data rapidly and effectively.
eTeach welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK.
- Sales Executive
- Team Leader
- New Business Development