New Business Software Sales Executive to sell demand planning, forecasting and inventory management software which links seamlessly to ERP and WMS software. This role is home based anywhere in the UK (or you can be office based) but ideally you will be with 2 hours' drive of the Warwick / Birmingham area, so that visiting the office is easy for you.
Salary range £40-55k base, with a double on target OTE of £80-110k plus £6k car allowance, laptop, mobile allowance and bonus scheme.
This role is New Business Software Sales of Demand Planning and Forecasting Software for Inventory and they are looking for:
- Either someone with an established track record in selling demand planning and forecasting software
- Or you have a track record selling software into the wholesale and distribution market
- Or you are experienced in the ERP software sales market
- Or perhaps a bright, enthusiastic Software Sales Executive who is selling mid-market Application Software and looking for a step up to bigger enterprise software
The role is focused on selling to the distributor, wholesaler, and spare-parts sector. Clients are large, from £10 million to £200 million turnover.
Typical deal size is £75k-125k of software and services. A £100k deal would include around £70k in licences. So, a target of £500k would mean 8 deals at £70k of license. That should pay £100k package. The clients tend to be quite knowledgeable about software; they will all have an existing ERP solution and often a WMS (warehouse management) bolt-on as well. So selling this solution requires a degree of consultative selling, understanding the existing set up and focusing on how the product can reduce costs for the client by reducing their stock levels.
You will do deals of anywhere between £75k and £400k, with an average deal size of £110k. Once you are up and running your target will be £200k per quarter, which is 1 deal a month. The product links very well with a wide range of ERP solutions such as SAP, MS Dynamics AX, Infor, MS Dynamics NAV, JDE, Sage X3, Epicor, Sage 1000, and other bespoke solutions, in fact they can make it work with anything.
Previous sales people have lived all over the UK including in Surrey, Cheshire and the Midlands. Ideally, you need to be in the office one day each week but it can be less if you are more than 3 hours away from the Midlands.
Why is this a good job?
- It is a small company atmosphere without the corporate paperwork and limits. They make decisions quickly and it feels like an entrepreneurial company.
- The MD is still an active salesman, and very supportive of the sales team.
- They have a very sellable product; if you can talk to the right client, then this is a straight forward sales process, with an obvious bottom line reward.
- They have a terrific marketing team and appointment bookers, however, you will need to generate some leads yourself as well; there are not enough leads gifted to you to keep you busy, so you will need to do some if your own cold calling, emailing and lead generation.
- 2 excellent company events are organised annually in Europe for everyone
- The company has been established in the UK for 10 years and many more in Europe
This is a superb opportunity for a top-notch Software Sales Executive (ERP, Distribution, WMS, Inventory Forecasting, Demand Planning, Application Software) to shift into a lucrative niche and make some good money.
For further information, contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing.
- New Business
- Enterprise Sales
- Software Sales Executive
- WMS Software
- ERP software
- Inventory Forecasting software
- demand planning software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job