Great sales opportunity for a switched on, consultative (not phone banging!) Telesales Executive.
The role is working for a fast growing, innovative technology player whose business is e-recruitment software. Their technology currently powers the recruiting programmes of over 100 leading UK organisations across all business sectors
Role is based at my client's offices in SW London - very close to Tube (District Line).
As part of the sales team the Telesales Executive will play a key role in sourcing & developing leads to support sales growth. The new business development telesales team is responsible for lead generation, delivering qualified meetings and leads from telemarketing & direct marketing activity.
- Researching and calling prospects from an existing database to sell their e-Recruitment solution
- Achieving monthly booking + qualified meeting targets
- Compiling weekly activity + prospecting pipeline report
- Understanding their main competitors + their positioning in the marketplace
- Assisting direct marketing activity including support of seminars, managing invitation lists + hosting
- Supporting the Field Sales team at exhibitions
- Experience of working within a B2B Telesales role either selling a product, service or an appointment
- First class communication skills.Consultative sales approach. Not interested in quantity of calls - stress is on quality
- Ability to develop relationships with key decision makers at all levels
- Experience of cold calling potential prospects
- Enjoys working in a team environment, working toward team targets as well as individual goals
- Prior experience of working with either a CRM or prospect database
In return for your sales prowess you will receive a base salary of £25K to £30k (dependant on experience) PLUS commission potential of around £6k to £7k in your first year + benefits such as holidays (obviously!), pension, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, lots of social events, casual dress code, lots of opportunity for progression into other areas of the company.
Interested? If the answer is YES please send your CV + covering letter in WORD to Tony Timmins, Executive Search Consultant.
- Direct Marketing
- Information Technology
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job