Job Title: New Business Sales Manager
Reference Number: inRRB2
Location: Near Colchester
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (OTE Uncapped)
Start Date: December 2017
New Business Sales Manager
Construction/ Business Development/ Sales
Why apply for this role?
- Working with an industry leading specialist
- A growing company with an ambitious 5 year growth plan
- Celebrating the businesses 10th successful year within the construction industry
- The opportunity to be a part of a professional team with an outlined progression plan
Leading construction specialist based on the outskirts of Colchester is currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager preferably with a background in Construction, Infrastructure and Utilities to join their expanding team. This is a great time to join and be part of an exciting and ambitious 5-year growth plan with a solid company celebrating their 10th year in business.
- Making appointments and generating leads with potential and existing customers
- Take a proactive approach to following up and selling to the people and companies you meet
- Be comfortable putting together sales-driven tenders and requests for information that customers will easily understand and appreciate
- Provide support telephone and email support for technical- and sales-related issues to all clients within your region
- Liaise with the Accounts Department on invoicing customers accurately and promptly
- Report customer feedback to the relevant person in the company and to the MD
- Meet and exceed the client QMS for all installations and customer interactions
You will have experience in a construction or Infrastructure/Utilities-related industry.
You are comfortable in a position of leadership, brining flexibility and dependability to the role. You will have a track record of working well under pressure, always remaining polite, patient, calm, and confident whatever situation you’re in. You will not be afraid of making tough choices when you need to, and your natural instinct is to negotiate people into good deals and away from difficult situations.
Now it’s your turn
Please apply now to find out further details.
At inRecruitment we’re adopting a fresh approach to recruitment, by integrating technology into our processes we’re quicker and more efficient so we're creating more perfect job matches without compromising on our candidate relationships or our consultative approach. In fact, really understanding the longer-term motivations of our employers and candidates is a central theme in our strategy.
If you are thinking of looking for a new role then please contact us for further details about how we may be able to help you within specific divisions across: Technical & Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Commercial and Financial Sectors.