New Business Sales Lead
Our client is a rapidly growing p2p cloud solutions business focused on procurement and supply chain. Due to their ongoing expansion they are looking for a Senior New Business Sales lead to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Leader with proven new business development and account management skills to aid their continuous expansion. You will be part of a successful team that work internationally but you will play a key role in developing new revenue and help drive the expansion of the business as it grows globally.
The role will suit someone with excellent presentation and demonstration skills, as well as the ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of our software solutions.
Ideally you will have an understanding of the SaaS eProcurement/Spend Management solutions or similar enterprise solutions in different industries.
Key skills and experience:
- Build an effective pipeline of sales opportunities and win new business in the UK and Europe
- Ability to identify opportunities to deliver increased revenue growth from customers and prospects
- Extensive knowledge and experience of procurement and finance systems software markets
- Strong commercially with a history of meeting and exceeding targets in complex enterprise sales
- Experience in engaging with customers and holding good business conversations to generate trust and build close effective working relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create & deliver clear, engaging, accurate & concise presentations, proposals and value propositions at C-level
- Ability to understand and remain mindful of the commercial implications of any recommendations made to prospects and existing customers
- Experience of customer implementations and project management methodology
- Ability to work to set deadlines, manage and prioritising own time when supporting a high workload across multiple sales people and bids.
- Team player, and flexible with working hours to meet bid and project deadlines
- Dynamic able to work in a fast paced fluid environment. Will lead and take responsibility
Background / Qualifications
- University degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum ten years of channel sales experience in a B2B sales environment.
- You must have SaaS/Cloud Sales experience
- High level proficiency of MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
You can be based anywhere in the UK but their main office is in the North West so there will be frequent UK and International travel
You must have the right to work in the UK /EU. If you do not hear back within 10 days then you have been unsuccessful
- Business Development
- Cloud Computing
- Supply Chain