- Selling subscriptions to an educational resources platform within The Arts sector
- Targeting Schools and Higher Education institutions across the UK & USA
- Highly respected firm with a unique proposition in their market
The Role: Working for this highly respected company, the Senior New Business Sales Executive will be responsible for selling educational resources to secondary school and higher education arts departments. As a 100% new business position, the Senior New Business Sales Executive will target Heads of Departments across the UK and USA to drive sales activity and acquire new clients. With the potential to progress into an Account Management position or manage their own team, this is an excellent opportunity for a driven sales professional looking for fast career development opportunities within a highly progressive firm.
The Company: Since their creation in 2009, this firm continue to remain at the forefront of their market. Partnered with other 1,000 academic institutions, they are continually looking to build their successful team and enter new territories. The Senior New Business Sales Executive position is a great opportunity to work closely with a high calibre team in a fast paced and dynamic business environment.
As Senior New Business Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Selling Education Resources exclusively to The Arts sector
- Targeting secondary schools and higher education institutions across the UK & USA
- Sourcing and driving new business
For this Senior New Business Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 2 years B2B sales experience
- Adaptive sales ability with a proven track record of delivering on targets
- An energetic, proactive and engaging character
Benefits of this Senior New Business Sales Executive role:
- £30-35,000 basic plus £12,000 OTE
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Phone, laptop, social events and pension
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on, please call Ben Gosling on
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job