New Business Sales Executive
Company Culture, Delivered.
At City Pantry we’re changing the way people work together. We believe that good food makes a great company and that sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished. It’s a tough challenge. And we need people like you.
We’re working with a world of kitchens, over 250 of the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London. After three years, we’ve already delivered over one million meals across London to some of the world’s most iconic brands - Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed, amongst many others. We’re hungry for more and hope you are too.
Working with us as one of the Sales Team, you will
- Deliver a constant flow of new accounts from both outbound and inbound activity.
- Work with the rest of the team to refine sales propositions, constantly refining the strategic approach to ensure maximum conversion of high-potential leads.
- Help marketing to roll out new corporate initiatives to drive inbound leads.
- Stay on top of the day-to-day through our CRM system.
- Learn and develop: we are a young ambitious company with regular offsite training.
- 2+ years experience in B2B sales both phone & face to face
- A proven track record of (and a hunger to) smash targets
- Experience selling a service rather than a product (Software as a Service experience is highly desirable)
- Takes pride in being the best in the market, and relishes competing with direct competitors for business
- The ability to get stuff done, consistently and smartly in a startup environment
- An innate love of speaking to new people each and every day, networking and building relationships
- A passion for food and cuisine
- Experience in a fast growth company or startup is highly desirable
Here’s what you can expect from us. We practice what we preach and eat together three days a week - of course - but there’s a lot more besides:
- Competitive compensation package based on experience (£30-35k base salary + approx £20k OTE)
- Lunch three times a week from one of our amazing vendors
- Annual £2k education allowance to continue learning
- A new Mac and any other tech you need to exceed targets
- A great office minutes away from London Bridge
- Fun, friendly and collaborative team with lots of socials
- Business Sales
- Telephone Manner