New Business Sales Executive
Central London, UK
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Uncapped OTE
An international organisation with a history spanning 18 years of specialising in classified adverts in the online marketing sector, is seeking a New Business Development Executive.
This opening provides a fantastic opportunity to showcase existing talent and further develop skills in order to progress quickly through the company into more senior roles.
If you want to work in a transparent environment, where progression is not an understatement and fast track your career in one of the fastest growing sectors of the digital age read on.
- Putting your negotiating skills to the test by maximising sales through understanding customer needs and determining the best tailored solution for each individual client
- Building long term relationships through strategic targeted telephone calls and face to face meetings with clients
- Working closely with the marketing team to increase business reach and client engagement from your target audience
- Developing your knowledge of the industry and portfolio of digital marketing services that you will be positioning to clients and prospects
- Growing a portfolio of clients and striving to grow their business by researching potential opportunities and competition.
- A graduate calibre individual who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, motivation, drive and an attitude to go the extra mile to achieve targets
- A level of experience in a commercial sales or support sales role to demonstrate why you stand out over graduate competition.
- Professional confident phone manner in order to liaise and build long lasting relationships with existing clients
- The right balance of being motivated by both money and personal development
If you feel this opportunity would suit you, and that you'd relish an extraordinary challenge within a supportive and engaging environment, APPLY NOW.
- Sales Executive
- business executive
- B2B. Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job