Lantec is one of the UK’s leading IT services and logistics provider with expertise in EPOS, Card Terminal and client server installations. Our clients range from small independent retailers to large corporate clients such as; Waitrose, Tesco, Lloyds Bank, WorldPay and so forth. Established for over 18 years Lantec employs over 300 staff throughout the UK with an annual turnover of £12 million.
Main Purpose of Role
To create and establish relationships with new clients. Work to a target for revenue generation. To help ensure Lantec is known as the No1 service provider of choice due to our logistical and technical field expertise.
- Devise and implement individual strategies including detailed contact engagement plans for new business.
- Spearhead the development of marketing the Lantec UK brand to increase external awareness
- Lead and motivate all Lantec UK (and third party) support resources to assist throughout the sales process
- Manage the production of competitive proposals that address the clients critical buying criteria and WIN new business
- Provide leadership and direction to all involved, ensuring that they enable Lantec to produce winning solutions
- To provide and co-ordinate business presentations to new clients and new prospects
- To effectively liaise with, and support all other departments within the company
- To carry out any other duties which may reasonably be expected/requested
Key Performance Measures/Indicators
- Achieving the targets set for new business sales through an increase in revenue.
- Participation in training to obtain the necessary training/qualifications and skills;
- All work undertaken is correctly documented for monitoring purposes.
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- Must be flexible to meet the requirements of the business
- Graduate calibre or Higher education
- Degree level desirable
- Professionally trained with a disciplined and structured approach;
- Adequately developed new business sales techniques;
- Exceptional customer relationship skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Analytical & IT skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Effective time management.
- Self starter
- Someone who has a track record of new business development
- Selling IT outsourced Service solutions to managed service and outsourcing companies
- Setting bid reviews, forecasts, targets and achieving the
- At least 5 years of sales experience
- Demonstrates ability in adapting own personal style to suit the customer
- Flexible 'can do’ attitude
- Highly organised
- Good presentation
- Professional manner
- Hard working and dedicated
- High customer focus
- Ability to travel to client sites & occasional over night stays
- Full driving licence
- Business Development
- Bid Processes