New Business Deveopment Position
Burnley (Outskirts on Transport Routes)
BASIC Salary: £18,000pa BASIC + Uncapped Bonus
Package: £25,000pa to £35,000pa
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 08:30 to 17:30
No evening work no weekend work.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Sales Consultant, Telesales Advisor, Sales Account Manager, Ninja Warrior, or Superman. If you’ve got the right attitude and drive to be successful, you’ll be an incredible asset to our team.
We’re looking for excellence but not always experience. Our best people come from a truly varied background and as we give you full training, you don’t need to have knowledge of our clients market to be successful with us. All we ask is you’re an excellent communicator and have a confident telephone manner. You’re results driven and have a passion for getting into a sales and service environment and that you’ll always give 100%.
For us, the right attitude and willingness to succeed are far more important.
Whether you’re looking to focus on progression into a more senior role or your ambition is to become the top Account Manager in the country and earn the commission that goes with incredible benefits. Our client could be the start of a truly amazing career journey.
Due to growth, we are now looking for a New Business Account Manager for our Burnley office and it couldn’t be a better time to join us.
Working as part of a new business team, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and developing new and existing customers whilst optimising quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
Our key clients are seeking to appoint natural born Sales professionals with an appetite for success. This position will involve you using your rapport building skills to gain trust from customers in a B2B environment. They provide market leading Business Services. This role is not aimed at the unambitious, but the talented and money hungry sales professional of 2018 and beyond.
Duties to include:
- Calling Business customers in order to build relationships with key decision makers
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and tailoring a pro-company solution
- Looking to progress a Sales opportunity via Telephone by using Business Development techniques and Product Benefits (Training provided)
- Account Manage NEW accounts for 6 Months maximising company spend and value
- Identify via commercial awareness appropriate contacts to introduce the product portfolio to
- Logging all interaction on the state of the art in-house CRM system
- Calling back customers as per diaried appointments
- Gaining a telephone sale where possible
You will work in a very well financed environment where the buzz of activity is is constant. This is an open-plan office space with the highest specification of tools to allow you to be the best you can be.
This role can easily be reached from surrounding areas via public transport. For the right candidate, this employer can offer an immediate start.
Keywords: Outbound Sales, Business Development, Face to Face Sales, Direct Sales, Telesales, Appointment Making, Lead Development, Conversion, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Field Sales.
Locations: Burnley, Blackburn, Accrington, Rawtenstall, Darwen, Oswaldtwistle, Preston, Todmorden, Halifax Rossendale
- Ongoing Product Training Academy
- Ongoing Support & Mentoring
- Internal Progression Opportunities
- Monday to Friday (no unsociable hours)
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Sales Executive