New Business Sales Executive - Connectivity and Hosted Solutions
Our client has grown into a 150million turnover business and are one of most financially secured telecom providers in the UK. With office locations across the UK, they have been at the forefront of the print industry.Their success is built on the foundations of delivering 'WorldClass’ customer service and by providing an incredibly rewarding working environment for all employees. Due to exceptional growth, the business is seeking new business hunters to help take the business into the next stage of its evolution.Training guidance & defined career progression are on offer for the right individuals.
The role of Business Development Manager will be to secure new clients by sourcing new sales opportunities from cold canvassing door to door and making appoitments within a target market, sector or region and winning that business. You will be selling connectivity and hosted solutions to SME's.
Key functions of the role:
• Deliver a monthly 'NewBusiness’ Gross Profit target
• Achieve daily pre-set KPI`s geared towards generating opportunities
• Devise a strategy for targeting your agreed market, sector or region
• Research and form suspect/prospect lists within the defined target markets
• To cold canvass and cold call to seek new opportunities
• Build a strong pipeline of at least 3;1 ratio opportunity against target
• Pro-actively promote all products and services
• Follow up on referrals and any new leads provided
• Be flexible and willing to develop product and wider market knowledge
• Update the CRM system with all activity and complete other ad hoc reports on request
• Provide regular, accurate sales forecasts
• Be articulate, driven, positive with a can do will do attitude.
• Experience of winning new business within a high activity sales role
• Experience of cold door canvassing and opening new opportunities.
• Proven track record of consistently achieving new business targets
• Be articulate, professional, credible, ethical and possesses good business acumen.
• Able to network effectively, identify opportunities, close deals, and effectively manage the after-sales process, build strong internal and external relationships
• Have a confident, friendly outgoing personality and be a good team player
• Display hunger, enthusiasm, motivation and passion to succeed
Our client is keen to speak with sales talent ASAP. Please forward your CV for an immediate review.
- Business Development
- Direct Sales
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'