New Business Sales Consultant.
Do you have experience in B2B solution selling? Are you hungry to scout out new business opportunities? Do you love exceeding targets and being recognised for your hard work?
We’re the 3rd largest software and IT services company in the UK, and we’re still growing! We provide world-class solutions to businesses in a number of verticals, providing immediate value and driving efficiencies. If you’ve ever driven on the motorway, used the NHS 111 service or taken a Virgin train, then you’ve come into contact with us before!
Wewantadriven New Business Sales Consultant.
As a New Business Sales Consultant, you’ll take pride in selling our solutions to new customers across the UK. You’ll be responsible for the full sales lifecycle, from initial appointment generation through to close of sale, and post-sale customer satisfaction.
- Arrange appointments with prospective customers, through making new business calls and following up on leads provided by the internal sales team
- Demonstrate our range of software to groups and on a 1 to 1 basis, on customer sites and at seminars
- Maintain a network of senior contacts within the customer base
- Negotiate and close sales of the software range through to cash collection
- Ensure post sale customer satisfaction and identify cross and up sale opportunities
- Create and execute a sales strategy across agreed market sectors
- Contribute to complete customer satisfaction, through ensuring a high standard of conduct, leadership and service as a Sales Professional
- Craft and execute account plans and business development strategies. You’ll update and consistently meet the objectives.
Advanced are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We hire for potential and develop at pace. If successful, you can expect to take an online assessment, meet the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in contact!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job