A Commercial Insurance Brokers, based in Purfleet Essex is looking for New Business Sales Advisors to work in the company's Motor Trade or Fleet department and liaise with potential clients and the companies’ insurer partners to obtain the best policy cover and a competitive premium for the client.
- The salary, (based on experience) will be up to £18,000 basic with the option of earning commission on top after successful 6 month probation period
- Opportunity to study for CII (Certificate in Insurance) after probation
- Enrolment into a Pension Scheme
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Permanent - Full Time
- Hours 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact potential clients (known as 'leads’) via any medium deemed appropriate (mostly telephone and e-mail) to obtain their risk information for the purposes of quoting and converting into a live policy for the business.
- To answer questions accurately and truthfully posed by clients in relation to their insurance needs, obtaining answers where necessary from more senior staff members.
- Handle incoming communication(s) from both leads and/or insurers in a timely manner, avoiding delays, either by answering their needs or passing them through to the appropriate staff member.
- Processing sales after quotation, including collection of premium(s) and any details required to complete the processing of a policy for passing over to the administration team.
- Chasing potential customers using the diary and communication(s) systems to maximise sales for the business.
- Keeping up to date with the organisations products, services and strategies.
- Ensuring that the company is represented in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Understanding of FCA compliance and Treating Customers fairly.
- Adhering to DPA requirements
- Insurance background preferred
- A strong background in Sales and Customer Service
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Organisational and good time management skills
- Good Standard of Education
- Computer literate
- Business Sales
- Communication Skills
- Motor Fleet
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'