Towergate Insurance provides over 200 specialist policies from nearly 100 offices across the UK. From businesses, properties, passions, and most things in between, our advisors work together with the UK’s leading insurers to provide expert advice and speak the language of our customers to provide competitive protection that best suits their needs. At the heart of all our work is knowing our stuff, being an open book, creating great partnerships and sharing the passions of our customers.
- Support new business opportunities and renewal strategy to generate income and achieve retention targets.
- Adhere to appropriate process and procedure, ensuring compliance with FCA regulatory requirement, including TCF.
- Where positively interacting with the customer, successfully generate additional cross sell/upsell opportunities for the business unit.
Role Responsibilities and Duties:
- Taking inbound calls & making outbound calls to existing customers
- Making changes and revising customer information
- Negotiating with, and handling objections from clients
- Complying with regulatory framework, including completion of scripted statements on calls
- Establishing needs of customers and assessing the suitability of their product
- Updating policy information on system and making detailed notes
- Maximizing both commission and client retention and meeting set targets
- Meeting KPI’s including productivity, conversion and meeting SLA agreements
- Learning and maintaining an excellent knowledge of products
- Providing excellent customer service
- Time management and proactive management of workload
- Requesting, amending and issuing documentation
- Keeping the system up to date by deleting or amending transactional information
Education and experience:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Math’s and English at grade C or above (Essential)
- Previous experience of working within a competitive, customer focused or proactive sales role (Desirable)
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets and goals (Desirable).
- Experience of working within an FCA or regulated sales environment (Desirable).
- Resilient & assertive
- Excellent communication skills. You will need to demonstrate superb verbal and written techniques to all our customers and external partners.
- Keep abreast of the markets ever-changing policies and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills and capable of multi-tasking to tight deadlines.
- Display and execute sound knowledge of the marketplace to make the best recommendations for our customers.
- Demonstrates problem solving attributes when required.
- Continually striving to exceed challenging targets.
- Demonstrates reliability, honesty and trustworthiness.
- Cooperates well with others, adapting to the team ethos, always showing team spirit.
- Customer Service
- New Business Opportunities