New Business Representative
Our client is one of the leading employers in the area and are seeking a New Business Representative. They offer professional & structured training & development opportunities, genuine career progression and a benefits package which is second to none. Opportunities to study for professional qualifications, including the CeMAP.
Up to £22,000 ** Pension Scheme ** BUPA Membership ** Regular Performance Reviews ** Bonus Scheme ** Professional Study Support ** 20 days holiday a year rising to 27 days
Based in Epsom, Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm (on a rota basis) and working a Saturday (one in four Saturdays) rota (9:00am - 2.00pm) for which an additional allowance is paid.
What you’ll be doing;
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all products and services offered by the company
- Respond promptly, accurately and efficiently to enquiries from customers
- Issue relevant literature, illustrations and application forms for savings accounts
- Mortgages and additional loans to prospective and existing customers and to intermediaries
- Proactively follow up enquiries made through marketing activities or the website
- Respond to requests for progress updates from customers or intermediaries
- Maintain filing and record keeping systems for each mortgage application
- Deal with general tasks and special projects that are customer related
- Proactively calling customers to provide details of alternative mortgage solutions
- Provide support and cover for other team members as requested.
What you need to be considered for this role;
- Must be educated to GCSE level 5 grade A - C (minimum C grade in both Math’s & English)
- Previous customer service / call centre experience is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience of handling incoming telephone calls
- A background in financial services, banking, insurance or similar would be an advantage
- Strong administrative and organisational ability and a keen attention to detail
- Confident, clear and professional telephone manner
- Flexible approach to working hours - participate in the Saturday morning rota
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"