This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Our client is one of the largest and most forward-thinking family-owned businesses in the UK. The company began life in 1917 as a counter service grocery store, and has grown from these humble beginnings into a company that now employs more than 7,500 people with a turnover in excess of £1.3 billion.
The company is the largest independent convenience store operator in the UK with over 700 independent retailers plus over 300 company owned stores.
Their success has been built upon a distinct culture focused upon positive and friendly relations with staff, customers and the communities it serves. Their is a means to define this culture and ensure that the longstanding values of the family will continue to drive the company’s growth for the next century.
Position: New Business Recruitment Executive
Location: Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week, Monday - Friday, to meet the needs of the business
Salary: £22k basic with OTE £30-35k per annum
Benefits: Company Sick Pay Scheme, Additional Holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Staff Discount, Long Service Awards, Life Cover, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Volunteering Opportunities, Company Vehicle commensurate with job role.
Closing date: December 31, 2017
About the role:
The New Business Recruitment Executive will assist the Recruitment Managers to achieve effective recruitment of targeted retailers into the group in accordance with their strategy and marketplace best practice. A degree of project management will be needed to assist the recruitment manger to successfully convert stores and some commercial awareness is necessary which can be improved upon within the role. Please note that this role is field based and will involve travelling for business purposes.
- Effective recruitment of targeted retailers into the group
- Identifying potential retailers for recruitment
- Selling the brand to potential retailers
- Managing the conversion process from sign up to the point of trading
- Inducting retailers into the group prior to trading
- Ensuring that appropriate communication links and support are well established at the point of trading
- Will be required to travel to sites other than normal place of work for business purposes
- Could be required to stay away from home overnight or attend evening events on behalf of the business
- May have access to a company car as part of role
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Demonstrable Retail and Cold Call Sales experience is essential
- Experience in the use of Sparpos systems is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong organisational and planning skills with an attention to detail
- Experience in managing costs and resources
- Customer focussed and understands the importance of this to the business
- Challenges appropriately and identifies areas for improvement
You may have experience of the following: New Business Recruitment Executive, Business Recruitment Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, New Business Development, B2B, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Telesales, Field Sales, Cold Calling, Appointment Setter, Business Development Executive, Account Management, National Account Manager, Call Centre Advisor, Graduate Sales, Business Recruitment, Business Development Advisor, Sales Advisor etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job