AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY HAS ARISEN TO JOIN A MARKET LEADING IT RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY IN THE HEART OF LONDON
Our client, a renowned and leading IT Recruitment Consultancy in the City, is looking for a Recruitment Consultant with at least 6 months prior recruitment experience, to join their highly successful team.
They specialise in placing IT Professionals into FTSE and SME businesses nationwide. With over 30 years in the industry they are market leaders in what they do.
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for identifying, opening and developing new and existing client opportunities in a pro-active sales environment in order to achieve company targets and objectives. You will be expected to demonstrate your ability to develop an excellent working relationship with both clients and candidates.
- Building and managing your own accounts and developing key relationships within client organisations
- Business Development Calls
- Developing your own consulting desk with new business accounts
- Responsible for managing new business and revenue targets
- Responsible for identifying and developing relationships with prospective clients over the telephone and through face-to-face meetings
- Attending events to help generate new leads and client contacts
- Responsible for the identification of suitable candidates to fulfil client requirements - this will include headhunting and candidate interviewing
- Networking with middle to senior level professionals on a global scale
- Managing & mentoring junior consultants where applicable
What can I expect to earn?
With no commission caps or thresholds, we have one of the most generous commission schemes in the industry, you can also expect to receive a highly competitive salary.
- Base salary of 25k
- No commission thresholds - one of the most generous commission schemes in the industry
- Company shares
- Mobile phone or allowance
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare including dentist cover
- Dress down Fridays
- Monthly lunch club for high performers
- Entry to the annual Presidents Club competition (2017 is a 5-day trip to Aruba)
- Regular team events: Mixed netball, 5-a-side football, Summer party, Xmas party
- Fantastic office location and a social environment
- Well presented
- Business related degree
- Previous recruitment experience (at least 6 months), ideally within the IT sector
- Top class communication, business development and account management skills are essential
If you feel as though you are suitable for this role, then please apply directly to this advert.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- cold calling