New Business Product Manager
£65,000 - £70,000 + bonus / excellent benefits
Please forward a Word copy of your CV if you wish to apply
This leading international Legal Professional Services group operating in Europe, Asia and the Middle East, boasts a strong track record of delivering high quality services to a blue-chip portfolio of clients in some of the fastest growing markets in the world. Developing non-traditional legal services means this firm is leading the way within innovation. Ongoing expansion and consistent success has created a new opportunity for a New Business Product Manager role. With a remit to oversee a portfolio of existing digital products and take responsibility for assessing and launching new ideas. As a New Business Product Manager your varied brief includes:
- Working with Product Owners to manage a portfolio of existing legal products
- Taking ownership of financial performance of these products, including working with Finance Department to optimise reporting
- Assessing viability of existing products, areas for improvement and management of updates and new features when required
- Working with Sales team to improve client engagement and product sales
- Engagement with stakeholders to generate and develop new product ideas
- Management of product development process, including user testing and value proposition development
- Working closely with the products operations team to optimise ways of working and improve efficiencies from ideation through to invoicing
- Working with internal and external development teams and management of third-party vendors when required
As a New Business Product Manager, you will demonstrateexperience with product and service development and management. You will have the technical ability to communicate with technology specialists and be able to build basic prototypes using no-code / low-code platforms. The ability to manage several concurrent project lifecycles is prerequisite. A professional and proactive approach is essential, you will need the gravitas to communicate with senior stakeholders, alongside experience within professional services and a genuine interest in the legal sector.
Applications only considered from those eligible to live & work in the UK without restriction.
Harcourt Matthews is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our divisions include Accounting & Finance; Legal Operations; HR - Human Resources & Personnel; IT - Information Technology; Pfi/PPP & FM; Procurement & Purchasing; Project Management & PMO; Sales & Marketing.
- Financial Performance
- Product Manager
- Project Management
- Technical Ability
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'