The purpose of this role is to support the business to win and retain customer contracts to meet our new business objectives. You will work closely with the Contracts and Tenders team, bringing your knowledge of the customer and their sector to help shape tender responses, creating an appealing added value proposition. You will also support the team to find creative and compelling ways to submit tender responses, including via digital mediums.
The client is a leading FMCG business based in Slough.
You be involved throughout the tender process, researching the customer and their market, writing and designing content, developing customer presentations and finding new ways to communicate the brand to potential customers.
- As the voice of the customer throughout all of our new business marketing activity, you will be responsible for developing messaging that resonates with the customer depending on their channel and individual requirements.
- The role will require you to liaise closely with the sales team, customer marketing team, contracts and tenders team and product development team.
- Research and write engaging added value content for new business tenders that demonstrates a keen understanding of market trends, the customer and their business.
- Meet regularly with the C&T team and be aligned to the tender pipeline, agreeing priorities and timescales, ensuring tender deadlines are met and stakeholders are kept updated.
- Working closely with the C&T team, use your creativity and marketing knowledge to help develop the format of tender submissions, briefing the studio team and agencies where required, ensuring project deadlines are adhered to.
- Research the customer and their market, including desk research and site visits where applicable, working closely with the customer marketing and sales teams to build your knowledge and shape the proposal.
- Keep the tender response library up to date with business information and marketing content that will support the sell in, such as customer testimonials, stories, case studies, market insights and photography. Proactively source new content from around the business that can feature in added value.
- Maintain brand standards across all collateral, ensuring accurate tone of voice and brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Work closely with the sales team to write pre and post customer tender presentations pulling out the salient selling points and showcasing our knowledge of the customer.
- Support the wider channel and customer marketing team with industry leading marketing to drive our channel and key customer strategies forward.
- English Literature/Language or Marketing degree preferable
- Experience of managing cross functional relationships, good project management and time management skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to think both practically and creatively in scoping tender propositions and activities.
- Strong copy writing and proof reading skills
- Strong listening, communication and influencing skills
- Appreciation of internal customer requirements and creativity in delivering required solutions on time and in full.
- Innovate and creative - experience of developing new solutions and thinking outside of the box to identify the right proposition and marketing solutions.
Competitive Salary, Pension, 25 days Holiday pa, Healthshield Cash Plan, Personal Accident Scheme, Employee Discounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'