New Business Manager role, Office Based, Pimbo.
Crosby and Perrin Recruitment are proud to be work with a well establish local firm in Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
We are looking at recruiting a New Business Manager who is well versed in winning new clients and turning them into business, can run a desk, be able to get through to procurement in PLC's and research on who is the right person to speak too.
The company in a niche and specialist industry but, knowledge training will be provided to the successful candidate
New Business support role to support the Managing Director and existing Team. Winning business through existing contacts and recycling clients on national data bases. This job is not such much sales but, educating clients on their compliance requirements and high lighting (educating) them on their mandatory requirements.
* Creating leads.
* A back ground in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering would be an advantage here.
* Be able to research clients business, what they do and how you would fit in with them.
* Following up daily quotations/leads.
* Research on line through Landmark (government database)
* Be able to get through to the right person to educate them on what the company provide.
* Tracking down potential Client details.
* Pro-active marketing.
* Recycling of data base and current client pool.
* Profession and confident with a winning attitude over the phone and by email.
* Follow up meetings.
* Learning new Legislation to understand what is being provided, and the technical side of our services.
* Be able to search out client via Linkedin and other social media routes.
Requirements, Skills, Personality.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent networking skills.
* A strong and professional personality.
* Professional phone manner.
* Skilled in all Microsoft disciplines.
* Must have the skills to control a meeting when running a face to face meeting with clients.
* Must show patience as this type of work can take time.
* Very well organised.
* Target driven.
* Commission driven.
The successful applicant can expect to earn £32-£37K per annum after commison, due to being so well known in this industry.
This Opportunity will provide fast progression route as commission is awarded on a Win by Win basis. Meaning commission comes from each deal. A strong self-disciplined, forward and methodical thinking person would succeed here.
This is not just a sales role, our clients place business based on trust, reputation, technical ability and price. The individual would need to know our service offering thoroughly and to be able to discuss that offering with Clients that know their market.
Therefore, a probationary period of 3 months will be offered to the successful applicant. If successful in learning the culture of our client and what they do and provide then a full time permanent role will be offered.
- Account Management
- willing to learn
- Sales Skills
- Marketing Skills
- Business winner.