My client is looking for a dynamic Field Marketing New Business Manager to be responsible for the development of business opportunities in field marketing solutions with retailers and suppliers for the FMCG arena.
You will be responsible for
- Engagement and integration of new clients
- New business delivery of field marketing, POS design
- Producing business proposals, leading pitch meetings and negotiating contracts
- Revenue growth
- Effective Sales and Marketing plans
Key skills, experience & requirements:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a sales or business development role.
- Knowledge of the Field Marketing agency environment is essential.
- Significant and successful track-record of generating business leads and converting those to sales revenue & profit.
- Create, contribute to, and action business development strategies and plans.
- Experience as a key negotiator in a customer facing role.
- A track record or writing RFP responses
- A high level of financial awareness & commercial acumen
- Energy and drive with a strong action and results orientation.
- Excellent communicator across all mediums/channels
- Team player with the ability to work across the organisation to deliver results.
- An strong attention to detail
- Efficient and organised working style
- Professional attitude at all times and particularly with external clients
- Ability to work autonomously and drive their own agenda
- A keen eye for opportunity and an ability to turn it into business
- Displays and promotes a drive for results and 'can do’ approach.
This is a UK wide field based role so extensive travel will be required.
NB: Please note we are only looking at high calibre new business sales candidates with Field Marketing experience who have worked across several brands. Please do not apply unless you have this experience.
Salary minimum basic £55k up to £70k basic (depending on experience) plus £434 pm car allowance plus discretionary bonus.
- Senior Sales
- New Business Development
- Field Marketing