Fabulous field based opportunity to join a successful and ever growing Sales Team selling on behalf of one of the biggest mobile phone networks in the UK. The team focuses on selling Voice and Digital technology Solutions to SMEs and SMBs within the Hertfordshire area.
Are you a high-calibre, highly experienced sales professional, who is well connected and versed in your field?
This is the role for you!
Job Title: New Business Manager - Field Based
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 per annum (uncapped OTE £50,000 +)
Location: Home/ territory based, with an option to hot desk in Welwyn Garden City
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours a week
What you’ll be doing…
- Build and drive sales and customer satisfaction in both new prospects and existing customer base
- Build and maintain contacts with key decision makers
- Manage pipelines, opportunities, and close rates, as well as ensuring achievement of your bookings target, sales targets and revenue objective are achieved
- Actively coordinate with Marketing, Pre sales and Professional Services teams in customer projects
- Effectively communicate sales results, forecasts, and strategies to your manager.
- Report on a weekly basis an accurate view of Quarterly pipeline and actions to achieve closure
- MUST have solid proven experience in selling in Voice and Digital technologies preferably in the customer care/ customer acquisition environment
- MUST have worked within telecoms previously
- MUST have a proven contact base
- MUST have a full and valid drivers license with own vehicle
- Proven success in defining sales processes to enable scalable growth with quality, efficiency, and predictability of revenue
- Strong sales experience, successfully positioning & selling package solutions to SMB /SME customers directly
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to influence all levels of customers
- Self-disciplined, well organized and self-motivated individual, able to work with minimum direct supervision
What’s in it for you…
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Company perk scheme including discounts on mobile phones and family and friend discounts
Flexible working (home and office)
Company car allowance
Perkbox for all employees
The use of office space with free parking for hot-desking or meetings
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.