Our client, a consumer lending based in Basingstoke, are currently recruiting for a New Business Manager to be responsible for nurturing new retailer relationships across the UK from a variety of sectors.
- Full responsibility for developing sales and market strategies with each partner and to achieve the agreed budgeted volume, profitability and KPI targets.
- Ensure that each Programme meets its KPI and Service Level Agreement standards.
- Development of strong working relationship with each Partners Key Personnel.
- Managing each Partners business through coaching, management and motivation of a team.
- Liaise with all internal personnel to provide feedback on current and future Programmes.
- Provide regular presentation to prospective new Partners and key presentations to existing partners via monthly reviews.
- Become a reputable and consistent Brand Ambassador, attending relevant industry events, seminars and shows.
- Preparing and monitoring business plans for all areas of the Sales process
- Assisting Credit Control Department in resolving outstanding debt issues with Partners as and when required.
- Compiling and maintaining a prospect pipeline report, reporting weekly on statistics including existing accounts, new business and others as requested within specified time scales
- Preparing a weekly plan of movements and completing a summary of meetings, to be submitted to Sales and Marketing Department within specified time scales.
- A proven track record in selling consumer finance products
- Expert level telephone and face to face presentation skills.
- Expert level relationship management skills
- Sales cycle and pipeline management experience
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and passion to over achieve on KPI and revenue targets
- Good reporting experience
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package including car allowance, an excellent commission structure, benefits and incentives and career progression opportunities.
This is a full time position working Monday - Friday 9:30am-5:30pm.
Please apply online to be considered.