As our New Business - Key Account Manager your focus will be to build strong business relationships and take full ownership of the new business sales cycle including qualification of a pipeline of potential clients, database management, time management, understanding client needs, formal tender responses, pricing and shortlist presentations.
To be successful as our New Business - Key Account Manager, you will be self motivated and passionate about New Business sales, you will understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations through exemplary service levels. You will play an integral part in the growth and expansion of the overall offering to customers.
You can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for a service driven and ethical company.Package description
The salary is up to £35k (DOE) basic, OTE of £50k inc. an uncapped commission structure, car & corporate benefits package.Main responsibilities
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Achievement of monthly activity, new business sales and gross profit margin targets set monthly and annually. Negotiating fixed term contracts to ensure achievement these.
- Identifying and targeting relevant business accounts across all commercial sectors.
- Networking and working with procurement professionals and key contacts to establish needs and sell the full Workplace solution to them.
- Responsible for all stages of contract negotiations, including tender processes and e-auctions.
- Creating and delivering a leading Workplace Solution proposition through professional presentation and commercially astute pricing.
- Build pricing & technical strategies to gain competitive advantage and deliver new business sales and margin result.
Our ideal New Business - Key Account Manager will have:
- Passionate and self motivated.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills at all levels.
- The ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels.
- Willingness and ability to take on new tasks and adapt to business and team requirements.
- The ability and willingness to generate ideas and take actions to solve problems.
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
- A full valid Driving Licence.
Lyreco specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally across a variety of sectors. We are looking for a New Business - Key Account Manager to join our ‘solution based’ Sales Division, covering the South East inc. St Albans, Romford & Stevenage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job