Aon are currently recruiting a New Business Executive to join our team in Cardiff. The New Business Executive will be primarily responsible for managing the acquisition of new clients whilst maintaining a high quality service and providing solutions to meet individual demands and needs.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
The Affinity team helps associations, target client groups and organisations reach their objectives by creating insurance and risk management solutions for their members, associates, franchisees, affiliates or staff.
Affinity is divided into three business areas:
- Affinity Practices Group (APG)
- Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME)
- Professional Services Group (PSG)
The Affinity team, made up of just over 300 colleagues based in London, Chelmsford and Cardiff.
About the Role
Your impact as a New Business Executive:
- Provide comprehensive and accurate solutions to new HNW clients’ general insurance requirements and SME commercial insurance requirements.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of products and procedures by regularly reading reference material and product literature thereby keeping up to date with changes and the legislation affecting them.
- Ensure that all business is serviced in accordance with regulatory guidelines by ensuring that internal/external regulations are adhered to in order that a high quality service is provided and audit requirements are met.
- Identify additional new business opportunities and forward opportunities
- Continually consider the principle of ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ (TCF) by considering fairness in all aspects of the sales processes, customer literature & correspondence, financial promotions, administration and complaint handling.
- Adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls by adhering to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'