Rocking Zebra Recruitment - Sales jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
New Business Sales Exec
£20-25k plus commission
Rocking Zebra recruitment is currently looking for a New Business Sales Executive to join a rapidly growing boutique technology business based in central Swindon.
The role will be responsible for helping grow the business through new business acquisition and developing existing customers.
The role will involve outbound calling to cold and warm leads but also offers scope to lead your own lead generation initiatives and tests through a multi-channel sales and marketing approach.
The role will support both the Head of Marketing and CEO with leads generated from marketing channels and campaigns to qualify into opportunities. You will also support the Sales Manager with sales proposals appointment generation and web based sales generation.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have the following:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective at developing internal & external relationships
- Customer focused attitude and solver of problems
- High levels of motivation and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to engage well with customers
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Target driven, results focused and resilient
- Ideally experienced in a software sales environment
- To make outbound calls to generate new business
- To exceed all targets set by the business
- To contact existing customers to build strong relations to retain their business, book account management visits and upsell
- Qualify marketing leads generated
- Book appointments for the Sales Manager
- Maintain appropriate level of functional and technical expertise, including knowledge of products, procedures, service, system and frameworks
- Maintain complete and accurate records in CRM system for all customers
- Support team members and other colleagues around the business to ensure company targets are achieved
- To achieve quality targets by ensuring correct customer information is taken first time and that processes and procedures are followed
- To carry out any other ad-hoc tasks which are required by the business to ensure good customer relations
- To support the business with any quotations and general administrative duties as requested
Due to the nature of this role you will be a driver and be comfortable with spending at least 1 day a week on the road meeting with clients and attending networking events and product demonstrations.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles.