The role will require someone with charisma and passion to handle a portfolio of insurance prospects and proactively develop new business opportunities.
Key accountabilities are -
• Ensure that all new business instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
• Work closely with prospects to ensure all instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
• Work closely with the account handling team to ensure that all new business instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately.
• Submit referrals to the in-house Scheme Underwriters
• Where scheme placement is not appropriate seek alternative open market insurer placements
• Prompt handling of all matters – day-to-day enquiries and new enquiries. To operate in accordance with company agreed processes.
• Develop strong relationships with key suppliers/introducers as evidenced by account size and profitability
• Proactive development of new business streams Pipeline and data .
• To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Prospects’ insurance programmes
• To put together Prospect risk presentations to forward to Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with requirements
• Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
• Offer appropriate premium payment options
• Work towards individual KPI’s as set by Line Manager
• Undertake Continuing Professional Development and comply with the company Training and Competence procedures
• Control of client debt and payment collections on your new accounts
• Attend meetings as required, or as arranged by your manager.
• To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
• DIP CII or above desirable
• Problem Solving
• Customer Service
• Self Motivated
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organisational skills to ensure that company processes and procedures are put in place
• Achieving results
• Communicating, influencing and relationship building
• Forward planning
• Team Working
• Thorough understanding of commercial insurance products
• Understanding of the commercial markets
• Proven client management and development expertise
• Experience of placement of clients with Insurance Markets
The role offers a salary between £20,000 - £24,000 and a comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply or get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 2368957 for a confidential chat.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job