The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a New Business Digital Account Manager, for our client, a leading and highly reputable agency based in the Essex area.
Working within a social and dynamic team, the successful candidate will work with the New Business Sales Executive to develop leads and win new accounts. You will also work alongside the Digital team to expand the work for existing clients through innovative ideas, presentations etc. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with the clients and proactively working with them to create as many business opportunities as possible.
Some duties will include:
* Working with the New Business Sales Executive to deliver proposals to the leads generated and attend new business meetings with potential clients
* To create a close working relationship with potential clients including attending client meetings and new business pitches.
* Liaising closely with internal teams in order to produce the projects for clients and new business proposals.
* Working to set timescales and budgets in order to meet the targets set by clients.
* Proactively pursue additional work from all clients through innovative ideas, presentations etc.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Account Manager, ideally gained within the marketing/digital industry.
You will also have:
* Experience in creating and delivering new business opportunities
* Experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders
* Previous experience of managing a small team
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills.
In return, our client offers the opportunity to work in a modern, well-facilitated and social team, with a great benefits package and fantastic career development opportunities.
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.
- new business
- marketing agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job