Salary £16,000k per annum + 20% OTE
Due to phenomenal growth, an opportunity has arisen for a New Business Development role to join the team in Tenant Shop. This is the perfect time to join our highly successful and rapidly expanding company in the heart of Grantham. Offering real career potential for self-motivated and driven individuals, providing that rare opportunity for promotion and a long-term career!
In this role, you will be responsible for arranging appointments for the Business Development Managers to Sign Up New Letting Agents to the Tenant Shop Software
Working within the letting agent industry and the Tenant Shop on-line product, the successful candidate should have a proven sales background, excellent organisation, communication skills and a good knowledge of the sales and rental market.
- Presenting Tenant Shop offering to potential partners to secure appointments for BDM team.
- Maintaining and developing a pipeline of potential new customers in order to hit KPI’s set for appointment setters
- Arrange meetings with lettings and property manager and updating BDM’s diaries accordingly
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Gathering market and customer information
- Potentially representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Challenging any objections
- Advising on forthcoming product developments
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
You will have good organisational and communication skills, be smart and presentable, able to work as part of a team, flexible on travel, conduct business and product presentations and have an excellent telephone manner.
This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week.
What would you get in return?
Inchora is an exciting and innovative business with over 170 staff and we like to ensure the team are rewarded for their hard work:
- Salary £16,000k per annum + 20% OTE
- Working hours: 9.00am- 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day per completed year to a maximum of 25 days plus statutory holidays
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Communication Skills
- Sales Performance
- New Business Development