Are you hungry to succeed?
Do you have a track record of B2B sales?
Are you self-motivated?
If you answered yes to any of the above please read on...
What you'll be doing:
- Winning new SME corporate accounts, ensuring deal closure whilst securing targeted sign up and spend.
- Ensure that an accurate rolling new business sales pipeline and forecast is maintained, reported and acted upon.
- Develop a pipeline of target SME accounts and via multiple lead sources, utilising market and industry intelligence.
- Ensure inbound leads are qualified and converted.
- Record activity using the CRM tool to show KPI's are being achieved.
- Identify opportunities via existing business customer with high growth potential.
- Ensure the effect transition of new corporate account wins across to the account management team.
To succeed in the role you'll need to be a self-starter who is able to proactively drive SME corporate account sales. In addition, the role requires:
- B2B sales experience with a tracck record of new business acquisition.
- Effective selling skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship buiding skills.
- A huger for account wins, ambitious and driven.
- Results drive, self-motivated, flexible and resilient.
- Have the ability to present face to face and over the phone in order to influence new business acquisition.
For further details please contact Rebecca Jenkins on 01793 508485
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business