As a recognized leader of performance education solutions, Strategy Execution combines the best of cutting-edge university research and proven business techniques to deliver workforce learning that bridges the strategy execution gap. Essentially, we help enterprise-level organizations increase employee alignment and engagement by standardizing the way project-based work is carried out.
There’s not one multi-million dollar strategic initiative that doesn’t require a deep understanding of project work- Strategy Execution helps organizations apply the same principles and tactics globally regarding people and process, so they can more strategically attain corporate objectives through improved project performance. The result? Improved teams, capability and capacity that ensures greater success, greater growth and greater revenues.
What Impact You Will Have:
Inside Sales supports the business in building its client base in order to deliver growth through the sale of public courses and our new digital offerings. You are responsible for identifying business opportunities by establishing new prospects, selling courses to individuals and of up to £20k in value, build and maintain good relationships with new and existing clients, gaining repeat business by recommending solutions for your client base.
A Day in the Life:
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of qualified business leads,
- Generate new streams of revenue through sales of products and services to prospects which address their business needs
- Complete market analysis to identify potential clients,
- Pro-actively contact the targets identified,
- Maintain relationships with current clients to maximize return business,
- Strategically plan and prioritise your personal sales approach,
- Clearly express the value proposition and benefits of the product and use your knowledge to ensure that solutions address the clients business need,
- Understand your clients’ needs and drivers when prospecting for new / continuous business,
- Act as the point of contact and handle clients’ individual needs
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Manage Sales Forecast and Pipeline to ensure accurate recording of prospecting activity and conversion success
What You'll Need:
- Experience in cold calling and executing a sales pitch to prospective clients,<span lang
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"