Title: New Business Development/ Pharmaceutical Parallel Trading (Dusseldorf, Germany)
Status: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: EUR 33,000 - 45,000
Location: Germany, Dusseldorf
Start: December 2016 or January 2017
Skills:Pharmaceutical, Healthcare,Parallel Import, Parallel Trading, Wholesale Sales, Business Development, New business, Sales & Marketing, commuting by Car.
Exciting opportunity came up! A Pharmaceutical wholesaler is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their start up business.
We are looking for an energetic, confident individual who has experience in Parallel Trading, particularly in pharmaceutical.
The purpose of the role is to capture the maximum number of new business from the enquiries generated from existing clients, the website and other marketing initiatives across all departments of the company.
The role is a client relations and sales position to include day to day responsibility for the administration and organisation of new enquiries, providing effective management of the enquiries pipeline including timely follow-ups and accurate reporting of the enquiries at different stages.
- Achieve company’s set sales and profit targets
- Conduct Market research including competitor analysis to drive the business to achieve company goals
- Identify most profitable products for the company
- Working within a team and cross functional departments for effective function of the business
- Manage sales team and sales department to drive sales forecast and track company’s plan
- Identify opportunities to improve quality of sales process
- Reporting to management with sales statistics, sales processes and any issues that are impacting the business plan and forecasts
- Monitoring and overseeing accuracy of sales data in the system such as sales prices, unit cost, profit and other related sales data
- Preparing, overseeing and reviewing of different reports related to sales and presenting to management
- Liaison with cross functional departments within the Germany as well as overseas departments to develop and implement the business plan and process
- Evaluation of customers spending trends, customer proposals and offers to build customer relationships in the best interests of the company
- Day to day commercial decision making including sales prices and sales trends approved by the management
- Making a sales forecast and putting in place a strategy to achieve it (daily, monthly, yearly)
- Coordinate planning activities with other departments (Finance, Purchase, Production, Regulatory and Warehouse) and work towards achieving the company’s common goal
- Ensuring sales invoices, credit customers queries are processed in a timely manner
- To liaise with the purchasing team as well as other related department to ensure stock levels are appropriately maintained
- Observe market trends and identify high margin and fast moving product lines
- Manages personnel and develops sales support staff
Language skills (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Arabic, etc.) may be a bonus.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Business Development
- Sales & Marketing
- New business
- Parallel Trading
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job