NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - POOLE - EXCELLENT SALARY AND COMMISSION STRUCTURE
My client is expanding! They want an enthusiastic individual to deliver and generate new revenue and growth opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities of New Business Development Manager:
• To execute sales and business development, with commercial capability, to influence decision makers across a range of sectors.
• To develop and implement a portfolio of prospects through agreed channels whilst maximising revenue and margin.
• To consult with senior management regarding development of new products and distribution channels
• To achieve agreed annual sales targets.
• To drive highest feasible levels of service to ensure successful management of customer relationships
• To meet customer needs and understand their objectives in order to identify extra opportunities within customer and associated companies.
• Min 3-5 years sales background in a consultative selling environment
• Customer focus with strong commercial acumen
• Proven success in acquisition of new business in retail multiples and/or catering wholesale
• Proven success in management of existing relationships
• Self-motivated, ambition to succeed / Strong achievement drive and initiative, self-starter
• Experience of relationship building and management at Board level
• Ability to communicate at all levels (through all mediums) / Excellent interpersonal understanding
• Effective networking with the ability to influence at all levels
• Resilience and ability to remain calm under pressure, think on your feet and achieve agreed deadlines
• Initiative with creative problem solving
This full-time position is office based, but will require travel around the UK and internationally for meetings and trade shows, so some flexibility is essential
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'