Early-stage, highly technology-driven service company operating in the field of healthcare requires New Business Development Manager to participate actively in delivering ambitious growth and bringing an extremely innovative new product to market.
With the opportunity for substantial rewards, for equity participation, and operating as part of a highly experienced and successful team, you will lead in:
• Directing, managing and executing Sales activity
• Creating robust Sales plans and targets in conjunction with the company’s stakeholders including external investors
• Hands-on execution of those plans, working closely with the CEO, CTO and CFO to create and grow the Sales function
• Initiating, developing and managing key customer relations, particularly in the NHS in initial phases
You will need:
• Solid and successful recent experience in a similar lead Sales or Business Development role - NHS sales experience highly advantageous
• An independent and entrepreneurial approach
• A good standard of education - preferably degree level or above, ideally 2.1 or higher in Business, Science, Technology or a Technical field such as Engineering
• Highly commercially-oriented involvement in a high growth, early stage and/or start-up company potentially advantageous, as is exposure to US markets and highly technical business
• An attractive salary, commission scheme, shares/options and car
• Pension and holiday
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.