New Business Development Manager
£18,000 - £40,000 OTE plus car
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a New Business Development Manager to join our client in Leeds. The successful candidate must have a successful track record in similar business to business or account management role, or with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the corporate leasing/motoring industry
- Generating new and incremental business. Identifying prospects, driving new business development and meeting monthly/quarterly/ annual targets
- Building strong corporate customer relationships through exemplary customer focus, proactive lead management and enthusiastic and informed contact,
- Ensuring our client is identified as the supplier of choice by overcoming price and environmental challenges from the competition
- Building on our client’s reputation, delivering a consistent and sustainable result in generating sales pipeline, nurturing new corporate sales accounts , cultivating profitable long term relationships and developing existing corporate accounts to their full business potential
- Ensuring that our client’s corporate sales increases in line with the objectives and that they realise the profit potential of our client’s range of products and services from new business
- Identifying and driving new incremental opportunities, incl. rental and contract hire,
- Maximising profit opportunity from accounts in order to achieve sales targets
- Maximising sales advantage with all services by promoting USP’s
- Managing and implementing new agreements and transferring established accounts to account management
- Targeting and reviewing sales leads with a responsive and professional approach
Customer Sales Management
- Ensuring existing customers are appropriately supported to maximise sales of our client’s product current and future
- Managing customer and prospect meetings, ensuring they are appropriate in terms of preparation and follow-up
- Acting as the primary point of contact for corporate customer activity within your agreed account base
- Ensuring new products and services are fully and appropriately represented with all customers
Internal / External Liaison
- Actively increasing the profile and awareness of our client within the accounts and their peer group
- Identifying and implementing prompt and effective remedial action to address customer issues
- Maximising relationships with business contacts in your allocated accounts
- Ensuring the Annual Sales and Customer Plan is in place, along with three year forecast for all major accounts
- Accurately updating the CRM database following customer meetings with high level info relevant to the account
- Measuring monthly Account Management sales performance against Sales Management Reporting
- Completing monthly customer call plan within timescales and SLA’s
- Monitoring top 10 Customer Business Plans regularly against target
- Sustaining a close working relationship with the Business Development Manager/s
- Assisting in the development of team colleagues
- Participating in ongoing training / vehicle tests
- Providing support to rentals desk with customer queries.
- Observing safe working practices at all time, carrying out duties with due care and in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the Company.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ratio of conversation quotations/sales
- Achievement of annual cumulative account targets and delivery in line with key account plans.
- Retention and development of new corporate customer business.
- In conjunction with Business Development Manager and Contract Hire Account Managers, identifying incremental opportunities in existing accounts/customers.
- Profitability of accounts through improved mix of vehicles, term of hire and additional services.
- Effective transition of account responsibility without the loss of customer confidence and maintenance of service standards between account management, new business and rentals.
- Customer satisfaction and feedback
- Sustained achievement of Service Level Agreements
Values and attributes
- Passion for learning and a desire to succeed
- Integrity, consistently adhering to high quality professional standards
- Innovative and solutions focused
- Performance driven, giving your best every time, all the time
- Quality focused and aspiring towards excellence in all things
- Proud to be delivering extraordinary fleet solutions as part of a team
- Excellent verbal written and spoken communication skills, exceptional interpersonal skills, successful negotiations skills and be confident in delivering formal presentations to groups
- Well-developed analytical skills, sound financial abilities and ideally knowledge of the fleet and leasing industry
- Highly self-motivated and able to motivate and influence others, with the drive to take on new challenges and deliver exceptional results under time and resource pressure
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
Forde Automotive is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.