A great opportunity for a sales professional to generate and develop new business opportunities within a fast-growing and fast-paced market.
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a New Business Development Manager for a leading Nation-wide organisation in Business Services
Business Services - Glasgow
The New Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Generate and develop new business opportunities within a fast-growing and fast-paced market.
- Book and attend onsite meetings with clients.
- Build long lasting effective relationships with high profile, nationwide clients
- Not entirely desk based - you will be encouraged to meet with clients face to face to understand full requirements and build a genuine relationship.
- This is a new business sales role where you will be developing your own portfolio of accounts
- Responsible for forging relationships with employers, growing and developing client portfolio using a consultative approach
- Accountable for follow up of generated leads
- Build local networks through participation in professional networking and maintain knowledge of local market
- Responsible for continuous Business Development activities through structured telephone sales and client meetings/presentations
- Record all employer details on to CRM, maintain data/systems and complete all administration tasks required of role
- Provide reporting figures on all recruitment targets and sales pipeline
- Manage own workload and diary independently with support from your Manager
Suitable Candidates must:
- Have previous experience in B2B or solutions selling environments
- Passionate about sales, with the drive to succeed
- Focused on creating a robust sales pipeline
- Strong organisational skills
- Client-centric - going above and beyond
- Good communication - both written and spoken
- Ability to build rapport and develop relationships with employers at all levels
- Focused on delivering on commitments
- Competitive Salary
- Location: Glasgow
- Great Benefits Package