Are you an ambitious Business Development Manager who wants a career not just a job?
Do you have a track record of hitting targets in a B2B Sales role?
Do you have a B2B media background? (desireable not essential)
Do you also have......
- A consultancy approach to selling?
- Can you run the full sales cycle from new business lead to closing?
- Once you have won the client can you Account manage and develop them?
- A Creative flair with lots of ideas for developing various product solutions and how they canbe tailored to the clients needs?
In return a personal development programme is offered as part of the package, along with an excellent basic salary with an achievable OTE of between 45-50k and a car allowance.
Reporting to the Yorkshire regional sales director, the role of Business Development Manager will be to:
- Develop a Yorkshire territory, to increase revenue from existing clients and secure support from new clients through strong consultative sales skills.
- Secure advertising, sponsorship and leaflet revenues for the magazines, sponsorship for our range of events, and banner advertising and sponsorship of our range of online products.
- Take new products to the market when they are launched.
Do you have the following skill set?
- Strong track record of achieving stretching targets.
- Successful in both Account Management and New Business Development.
- Excellent presentation skills in a b2b environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills at Board Director & Senior Manager level.
- Ability to close business both face to face and over the telephone.
if this role sounds like you and you have the skills and experience required, I would like to hear from you immediately!
Please note that due to the volume of applications I am unable to reply personally therefore you will be contacted if your skills are a good match for my client.
- B2B sales
- full sales cycle
- new Business
- Advertising Executive
- media Sales