Our client is a well-established and growing multi-sited organisation with a Head Office in Thame. Due to this period of growth they have undergone a re-structure of their Business Development team, which has created 2 new opportunities for permanent Business Development Managers to join them.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Winning new small and medium size corporate accounts, ensuring deal closure, whilst securing targeted sign-up and spend.
- Ensuring that an accurate rolling new business sales pipeline and forecast is maintained, reported and acted upon.
- Developing a pipeline of targeted SME accounts via multiple lead sources whilst utilising market and industry intelligence.
- Ensuring inbound opportunities are qualified and converted.
- Recording activity using the CRM tool to show KPI’s are being achieved.
- Supporting new site locations through targeted new business activity.
- Identifying high growth opportunities within existing business customers.
- Effective transition of new corporate account wins across to the account management team.
- Showcasing the companies portfolio to prospective corporate customers using compelling methods, including site visits working in conjunction with the respective site teams.
Candidate that apply should have a Sales or Business Development background, ideally Business to Business. You must be commercial, driven, pro-active with effective selling and account management skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job