aspire cambridge are currently recruiting for a New Business Development Manager to join a well established yet growing company. They require the successful candidate to have had previous experience developing new business and expanding client bases.
- Develop new business relationships
- Generate your own leads, projects and prospects
- An understanding of costs and selling prices and gross margins
- Collect competitor intelligence
- Create contracts with major organisations
Skills and experience:
- Able to understand the management of financial accounts
- Able to work collegiately with clients
- Able to work responsibly without constant direction or supervision
- Strong product knowledge
- Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a highly constructive imagination
- Be computer literate and sound knowledge of CRM and/or SBO
- You will be required to be flexible to travel in the UK
Hours: Full time: Hours to be agreed
Location: Watton, Norfolk
- Competitive base salary
- Great career prospects
- Extensive training available
- Bonus structure
- Company car, Mobile phone and laptop
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for permanent vacancies, in regard to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 2800 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By "placing people first".
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job