As a rapidly growing organisation, the company produces inventories check-ins and check-outs, for the residential property market. They pride them-selves on its high standards and works with some of the leading London estate agents such as Marsh & Parsons and Foxtons.
About the Role
- You will be based from our South London office, your role will be to ensure that sales growth targets are achieved from a targeted group of mid to high end estate agents.
- Pure business development role and involves converting leads into turnover.
- The role encompasses both phone based appointment setting and face to face meetings so experience of both is desirable.
What we’re looking for
- Confidence, charisma and likeability
- Tenacity and persistence
- Exceptionally well presented
- Self motivated and target driven
- Outstanding communication skills
- Money motivated
- Ability to quickly build rapport and trust with a wide variety of people
- Long and proven track record of generating new sales from cold starts (to be checked with references)
- Some experience of or knowledge of London letting sector, inventories and property services
- £30k-£35k OTE £65K
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- New Business Development