My client is a market leading FM and security management company, operating on a national level.
My client now wishes to strengthen the New Client Acquisition Team to further enhance both revenues and profitability. This key posiition is responsible for creating new client relationships to deliver sales and margin growth. You will specifically target the Security, alarm Monitoring and Helpdesk sectors, and then pursue them on a direct sales basis.
In summary, this is a role for a true "Hunter" with a track record in gaining revnues in a solution sell environment.
- A proven, successful candidate from the intruder / fire and or CCTV alarm monitoring sector
- A strong communicator able to influence oher to own view point
- Minimum 5 years experience of proven success in a solution sales role within Security management markets
- Proven track record of personally developing strong client relationships that lead to contract wins from a cold start
- Able to demostrate success in winning new clients by creating proactive solutions proposals
- Familiar with NSI and NPCC requirements
- Understands and is able to articulate the benefits and functions of alarm monitoring
- UK Remit
- Must be based within 45 minutes commute from Maidstone, Kent
- "sales executive" or "business development manager" or "fire and security" or "security" or "national business development" or "business development"