Role: New Business Development Manager - Energy Integrated Solution
Location: Homebased - Sheffield Territory
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Car + Commission + benefits
Do you want to be a key player in transforming our client’s B2B Integrated Solutions business? Do you have experience and are you familiar with the UK Energy Efficiency Market? and have worked with several decentralised energy technologies, e.g. CHP, Solar, Storage, DSR (Demand Side Response) and energy efficiency?
Our client has all the dynamism of a start-up, with the backing of a world-leading energy company and are well on the way to establishing ourselves as one of the main players in the Energy Solutions field in the UK. As part of their growth they are seeking a New Business Development Manager to be part of their vision, this role is critical to our client’s success in delivering bespoke Energy Solution to Private and Public-sector customers.
- Are you driven enough to take a new product to market?
- Do you work well under pressure to achieve goals?
- Do you have experience in selling solutions into the Energy market?
· Proven experience selling solutions or services to large corporate clients at a senior level
- Proven new business generation experience with proven pace and activity
- Strong Territory Management
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, including the ability to deliver detailed, professional sales proposals
- The motivation and drive to seek out new strategic opportunities.
- Confidence, gravitas, strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Some understanding of the requirements of large energy customers.
- Strong commercial acumen, including an understanding of the trade-offs between risks and rewards.
- Strong pipeline management experience.
Key skills and experience
- Proven experience working in the B2B energy sector - PV, storage, CHP and energy efficiency
- Formal Sales training
- Experience in Sales Force or other CRM systems
- A sales role which has allowed them to work from home previously